Exhaust cleaning Terms and conditions
1. To ensure customer satisfaction, we ask the customer to inspect our work before anything is signed.
2. The filter exchange program is provided on a pre-determined schedule. However, the service may vary from time to time due to uncontrollable circumstances.
3.Prices quoted only apply to scheduled services as outlined in the service agreement. Extra services will be charged separately.
4. Cancellations of any scheduled exhaust cleaning services must be done 48 hours prior to the scheduled time by written notice.
5. A scheduled service refused by the customer or one of their employees without 48 hours written notice, will result in a charge for travel expense and time lost.
6. We are not responsible for any duct leaks, pre-service damages, and floor leakages where the water would go through the floor into the basement.
7. Our recommendation is to practice good maintenance, and keep maintenance on a routine schedule.
8. This service agreement shall continue indefinitely without need for renewal. After 2 years, either party mat terminates service after giving 30 days written notice.
9. Our written quote is our estimate for scheduled cleaning. That quote is based on how many times a year you pre-schedule cleanings. If pre-scheduled cleaning is refused by the client, then we charge a regular service charge per visit.
10. Prices are subject to change without notice after the first year of service.
11. Requesting the cycle of the service is the responsibility of the customer, the cycle should comply with the local fire code.
12. Customers are to schedule a fan clean (Roof Fan) before the winter. The specialty chemicals we use freeze easily. So exhaust roof fan cleaning does not take place in the winter months.
13. Customer to note that a neglected exhaust system can take a few times to become completely clean. Properly scheduled maintenance is a key factor in keeping up with local fire codes.
14. If we do not receive a payment 20 business days after we have finished our work, you will be charged an interest of 3% per month for the total amount in arrears.
15. If we do not receive a payment 90 days after our work is finished, the account will be placed in collections.
Filters exchange Terms and conditions
- The filter exchange service is provided on a pre-determined route schedule. However, the service may vary from time to time due to uncontrollable circumstance.
- Prices quoted only apply to scheduled services as outlined in the service agreement. Extra services will be charged separately.
- A scheduled service refused by the customer without pre-notice will incur a charge of travel expense and time lost.
- Cancellations of any scheduled filter cleaning & exchange services must be informed 48 hours prior to the service in written notice.
- Prices are subject to change without notice after the first year of service.
- If you cancel the agreement after we exchanged bran new filters with yours, we will pick up our filters back and give yours back.
- We will do filter exchange to people who wants to do once a months.